All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionTo Sir Robert Blenkinsopp, his frail, exquisite wife Amy is just ather possession - to be used, misused or discarded like anything else at Newton Law, his grand estate on Northumberland's wild moore. The gamekeeper they call Duffy thinks he has never seen anything quite so brave as Amy Blenkinsopp as she faces up to her husband - and is overjoyed when the brute is found unconscious at the bottom of his own staircase, deprived of the power of speech and movement. With the help of Sir Robert's servants and the increasingly devoted Duffy, she makes the estate t only happier but richer as well. But Sir Robert Blenkinsopp is t dead. Imprisoned in the wreck of his body, his only companion a loathesome servant, he is plotting a vicious revenge on Amy, on her children, and on the man who has come to love her.
- Author BiographyAudrey Howard was born in Liverpool in 1929. Before she began to write she had a variety of jobs, among them hairdresser, model, shop assistant, cleaner and civil servant. In 1981, while living in Australia, she wrote the first of her bestselling novels. She lives in St Anne's on Sea, her childhood home.
- Author(s)Audrey Howard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight297 g
- Width111 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.