About this product
- DescriptionIn simple yet informative language, A Place for Bats introduces young readers to ways human action or inaction can affect bat populations and opens kids minds to a wide range of environmental issues. Describing various examples, the text provides an intriguing look at bats, at the ecosystems that support their survival, and at the efforts of some people to save them. At the end of the book, the author offers readers a list of things they can do to help protect these special creatures in their own communities. Artist Higgins Bonds glorious full-color illustrations vividly and accurately depict the bats and their surroundings.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePlace for (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width239 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Higgins Bond
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.