Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sunday Times Top Five Bestseller A Place for Us by Harriet Evans is a book you'll dive into, featuring a family you'll fall in love with ...and never want to leave. If you devour Rosamunde Pilcher and Maeve Binchy and have discovered Jojo Moyes, you'll be thrilled to add Harriet Evans to your collection of favourite authors. 'A brilliantly written story that will stay with you long after the last page' Fabulous Magazine, Sun on Sunday The house has soft, purple wisteria twining around the door. You step inside. The hall is cool after the hot summer's day. The welcome is kind, and always warm. Yet something makes you suspect life here can't be as perfect as it seems. After all, the brightest smile can hide the darkest secret. But wouldn't you pay any price to have a glorious place like this? Welcome to Winterfold. Martha Winter's family is finally coming home. READERS LOVE HARRIET EVANS. Praise for Harriet Evans and A Place For Us: 'A fabulously gripping story' Prima 'Atmospheric and descriptive, Evans creates a tangible world full of tragedy and hardship, love and redemption, with a satisfying conclusion. Hugely enjoyable' Psychologies 'I was blissfully carried away by this intelligent (she's as good as the great Rosamunde Pilcher), classy and superbly executed family saga' Saga 'A really superior modern saga, with utterly true to life characters' Sunday Mirror 'Harriet Evans has superbly captured the complexities and emotions of her characters' My Reading Corner 'Explosive, emotional and completely addictive' Bookaholic Confessions 'Had me hooked until the last page ...this is an accomplished piece of writing' Shaz's Book Blog 'A cleverly written, engrossing story, full of secrets and lies' Laura's Little Book Blog 'Extremely gripping and mysterious throughout' CosmoChicklitan 'The vel has a wonderful cast of characters' Candy's Bookcase 'Completely mind blowing, insanely gripping' This Chick Reads 'Brilliant. I had tears in my eyes' On My Bookshelf 'I simply can't wait to read more' Emma Louise 'A compelling, engaging, beautifully written and truly fascinating vel' Bookaholic Confessions 'So poignant that you are completely absorbed by the book and the Winter family, captivated by their story' Chloe's Chick Lit Reviews Once you have fallen in love with the Winter family of A Place For Us as well, enter the world of Keepsake and meet Nina Parr in The Butterfly Summer by Harriet Evans, available w.
- Author BiographyHarriet Evans is the author of seven previous novels, Going Home, A Hopeless Romantic, The Love of Her Life, I Remember You, Love Always, Happily Ever After and Not Without You. She lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Harriet Evans
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight304 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.