Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Ratcliffe is typical of many people in this world as he works to survive and drinks to forget. In his case he is a journalist for the London Daily but has never achieved eugh in his life to be classed as one of the best. He has, however, perfected the art of getting by with just eugh effort to please his fiery editor Dai and t much more. By chance he is assigned to a pro-am golf tournament in Florida and hopes to do little more than see a few rounds of golf and sit by the pool and drink. No chance! With a backdrop of the Everglades and the Kennedy Space Centre, things quickly change as he gets sucked into an adventure that is set to change his life.
- Author(s)Peter Grove
- PublisherGodiva Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGodiva Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.