All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the process or neoclassical interpretation of Plato's thought on God.
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Dombrowski is Professor of Philosophy at Seattle University. He is the author of several books, including Rawls and Religion: The Case for Political Liberalism, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Dombrowski
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.