Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christian life is t an easy one. Satan longs to get his hooks in us and challenge us every step of the way. To combat him and to draw closer to God, it's essential to gain insight and kwledge of the Scriptures. Full of inspiration, A Pleasing Disciple is a Christian-based curriculum for those in every stage of spiritual maturity, from the new convert who requires help in understanding the value of true discipleship, to the lifelong churchgoer who has the desire to cultivate a more intimate relationship with God. Tracie Tackett delivers honest, Bible-based studies to start you on the path to understanding how the Scriptures can be a blueprint for your life. Short, easy-to-read chapters contain lessons on key aspects of the Christian life with accompanying verses to ground you in the Word of God. Questions for further reflection and learning follow each chapter. Topics include searching the Scriptures, spending time with God, putting God first, and many more. Patterned and compiled to serve as a Bible study guide for either one person or an entire classroom, A Pleasing Disciple can help you develop an intimate kwledge of the Bible and a closer relationship with its Creator.
- Author(s)Tracie Tackett
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.