Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicture yourself at your absolute best. You're physically fit, emotionally strong, fulfilled, energetic, enriched and happy. You have a sleek body, soaring confidence, you're happy, fulfilled by the work you do and the relationships you have. You enjoy optimal health, have the finances to do what you want, support causes you find meaningful and you're at the top of your game both personally and professionally. You wake up each morning kwing it's going to be a great day because you've designed it that way. You've learned how to exchange the thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviors that don't support you for ones that do. You've got charisma, style and undeniable...mojo. To be your personal and professional best means that all areas of your life are strengthened and tended to with one area being any more important than the next. It means creating your ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle. It means improving both your inner and your outer game. Within these pages you'll find 365 proven strategies to help you lose weight, become fit, improve your relationships, develop a more positive emotional outlook, create a stylish image, enjoy optimal health, reach a new level of professional success and design a lifestyle based on your specific needs, goals, dreams and passions.
- Author BiographyDebi Silber MS, RD, WHC, FDN The Mojo Coach(r), President of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. and founder of www.TheMojoCoach.com, is a recognized health, weight loss, fitness, wellness, lifestyle and personal development expert. She's a speaker, spokesperson and author of 2 books recommended by Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield and many more. Debi's branded The Mojo Coach(r) because she's led countless others to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle; inspiring them to get their mojo back and helping them transform into their personal and professional best. Her proven COMPLETE Transformation System: Your 5 Step Blueprint to Create Your Ultimate Body, Health and Lifestyle has enabled professionals from all over the world to quickly and finally achieve lasting success in the areas most important to them. In addition to being a highly credentialed and awarded health expert, Debi has her own line of deliciously healthy Mojo Fuel Bars and has contributed to the Dr. Oz show, FOX, CBS, TEDx, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Psychology Today, WebMD, Yahoo Shine, Ladies Home Journal, MSN, Woman's World and Glamour to name a few. The Mojo Coach(r) is THE secret behind some of the healthiest, most influential, charismatic and successful professionals today. Unmanaged, chronic stress, toxic relationships and a bad case of trying to be supermom caused physical, emotional and mental wear and tear leaving Debi with illness, pain and disease. She's gone from complete illness to health, pain to pain free living, misery to joy and she now teaches countless others, just like you, how they can do it too in order to reach personal and professional success. Debi lives in New York with her husband Adam, their four children Dani, Dylan, Camryn and Cole (ages 20, 19, 15 and 14) and their six dogs Scooby, Roxy, Gigi, Nike, Kylie and Brody. She practices what she preaches, has helped thousands to live their best lives and as a result, has a loyal worldwide following of people she's thrilled to have been able to serve through her books, products and services.
- Author(s)Debi Silber
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.