All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery new parent kws just how precious the first year of baby's life is. This baby journal makes it easy to hang on to all those special moments: stow away keepsakes in the pocket at the rear of the book, and record your child's first words, first tooth, first smile, first steps, and many more precious memories. The journal covers all the key milestones, from preparing the nursery, to your baby's first birthday. Once completed, it will remain a wonderful and unique memento full of happy, funny, and appealing memories of the first year of your child's life. Sections include: First Steps, to Watching You Grow, Finding Your Voice and Your 1st Birthday.
- Author BiographyOriginally from a small town near Leeds, HANNAH TOLSON moved the long long way down to Falmouth, Cornwall to study illustration by the sea. After graduating in 2013, she now still lives and and continues to illustrate there.
- Author(s)Hannah Tolson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.