All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCulture. Couture. Cuisine. Italy has it all and she's willing to share. Explore the world's original tourist destination with this thoroughly researched and enjoyed trip of a lifetime. Share this delightful Italian adventure as Jan and her daughter meet old friends, make new ones and discover the myriad ways travel can expand and improve relationships and change the way we see the world. Incorporating the traditional triumvirate (Venice-Florence-Rome) with Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast, their trip is a perfect blend of urban and rural Italy. A Pocketful of Light features the Fibonacci Sequence, a few n-painful history lessons and some funky Italian phrases as well as the friendly recounting of two travelers exploring the second greatest country in the world.
- Author BiographyJan Stafford Kellis works full time at an electric utility company and helps her husband manage Kellis Construction. She splits her free time between reading, writing, luxury camping and of course, traveling. She's currently working on a new book project, maintaining a blog with random updates and planning her next major vacation. See www.jankellis.com for the latest updates.
- Author(s)Jan Stafford Kellis
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $14.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.