All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study argues that the work of forgiveness can facilitate productive mourning and that creative communication plays a critical role in negotiating forgiveness.
- Author BiographyJILL SCOTT is Associate Professor of German at Queen's University, UK.
- Author(s)Jill Scott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.