Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis policy reader comprises a tably wide range of articles that address the challenges and opportunities facing policy makers as they consider UDL s implications for federal, state, and local policy. A Policy Reader in Universal Design for Learning includes essays that place UDL in the context of the education field as a whole and that examine how UDL might inform pressing contemporary discussions about accountability and access to the curriculum. The volume also sheds light on various assistive techlogies. It concludes by considering contemporary assessments of student learning and teacher effectiveness, and points to how they might be improved through UDL and by expanding opportunities for learning to more young people. A timely and much-needed volume, A Policy Reader in Universal Design for Learning brings UDL to the center of discussions about contemporary education policy and reform.
- Author BiographyDavid T. Gordon, Jenna W. Gravel, and Laura A. Schifter work at CAST, the Center for Applied Special Technology.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Edited byDavid T Gordon,Jenna W Gravel,Laura A Schifter
- Foreword byMartha L Minow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.