All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe nation-states and peoples of South and Central America, Cuba, Haiti and the Dominican Republic, that together form the political geographical region of Latin America, encompass a wide range of societies, politics and ecomies. This text exposes the differences between places, regions and countries, individuals and societies, offering an invaluable insight into the themes of political and ecomic development, and provides a guide to understanding power and space relations. From the Antarctic to the tropical jungles, the coastal communities to the highland villages, the mega-cities to isolated rural existence, the political geographies of lives, localities, cities and rurality are too sophisticated to be subjected to generalizations. Adopting a critical human geography perspective, Jonathon Barton provides an understanding of similarities, difference and sophisticated human geographies.
- Author(s)Jonathon R. Barton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 photographs
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.