All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study has been divided into seven parts, each one treating a particular aspect of West Indian history. They are: * The Ecomic Background * Immigration and Emigration * The Public Welfare * Oraganization for Development * Constitutional Changes * Closer Association * The United States and the Caribbean The chapters as well as their sub-divisions have been developed from examination syllabuses.
- Author BiographyIsaac Dookhan arrived at the University of the Virgin Islands in 1970 from his native Guyana. Dookhan held the position of professor of history and historian-writer in residence until his passing in 1990.
- Author(s)Helen Dookhan,Isaac Dookham
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication11/04/1988
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.M.
- Weight198 g
- Width146 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.