All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the book is to serve as a text for students learning programming in 'C' on Data Structures such as array, linked list, stack, queue, trees, graph and sorting and searching methodology. The book illustrates in detail the methods, algorithms, functions and implementation of each and every concept of data structures. Algorithms are written in pseudo syntax i.e., near to 'C' language for easy understanding. It contains worked examples to amplify the material, and enhance the pedagogy. The content is t overburdened with math, and instead pays attention to the key components of the subject, especially link listing. By discussing the practical applications of the subject, the author has lessened the dry theory involved, and made the book more approachable.
- Author BiographySanjay Pahuja, M.E., a Software Engineer & Trainer has over thirteen years of experience in the field of programming, teaching, training and implementation of Program Design and Methodology. Earlier he worked as a software engineer where he implemented the concept of Data Structures in real time projects of healthcare and telecommunications in C, and also had enough exposure in training and teaching this subject for undergrauate and postgraduate students.
- Author(s)Sanjay Pahuja
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Age Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.