CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA clear understanding of the location and function of acupoints is crucial for acupuncturists as well as shiatsu practitioners, massage therapists, and other bodyworkers. In this exceptionally well-illustrated, user-friendly manual, Chris Jarmey and Ilaira Bouratis provide comprehensive and up-to-date information for anyone utilizing acupoints in their therapeutic work. Offering unparalleled detail that goes far beyond what is currently available, A Practical Guide to Acupoints gives specialists the information required for practicing with greater understanding and confidence. This unique book contains t only essential information on the anatomical locations of points and the applicable acupuncture techniques. It describes other pertinent methods of treatment and delineates larger areas where the points can be activated by manual pressure, guasha, magnet therapy, moxibustion and cupping.
- Author BiographyThe late Chris Jarmey, M.C.S.P., D.S., M.R.S.S., taught shiatsu, qigong, bodywork therapy, and anatomy, and was the founder of the European Shiatsu School. He was the author of many books on anatomy and bodywork, including The Concise Book of Muscles and Shiatsu - The Complete Guide. Ilaira Bouratinos, Dip.Ac. D.S., received her diploma in acupuncture from the London School of Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine and subsequently founded the Oriental Medicine and Shiatsu Training Centre in Athens, Greece. She teaches acupuncture, shiatsu, and a variety of other bodywork methods, both in Greece and internationally.
- Author(s)Chris Jarmey,Ilaira Bouratinos
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note280 colour images
- Weight550 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.