All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication Intensive Interaction provides simple yet highly effective techniques for communicating with people with severe learning disabilities. The authors, pioneers of Intensive Interaction and leading experts in the field, have produced a highly practical, accessible guide which draws on the latest thinking and practice. The guide is suitable for anyone new to Intensive Interaction, and those with some experience, including: - Direct care staff, including classroom assistants and class teachers - Families and other carers of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities - Managers of services, including team leaders. It includes numerous case studies and examples, guidelines for troubleshooting, checklists and suggestions for further reading.
- Author(s)Dave Hewett,Melanie Nind
- PublisherBritish Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Date of Publication12/05/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationKidderminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Weight365 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.