All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the development of international arbitration globally and London as a leading arbitration centre, the need for kwledge of the subject extends to a wider legal audience. A Practical Guide to International Arbitration in London takes a pragmatic look at how to run an international arbitration with a London seat. It explores on a stage-by-stage basis the tactical, procedural and legal issues that need to be considered in an international arbitration in London from the perspective of the arbitral process, including its relationship with the support given by the English courts. The book also examines the role of the English courts in assisting foreign arbitrations.
- Author BiographyHilary Heilbron QC is a silk at Brick Court Chambers, and has over 20 years' experience as a Queen's Counsel. She represents a wide range of national and international commercial clients including as leading counsel in the House of Lords and Privy Council.
- Author(s)Hilary Heilbron
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleDispute Resolution Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.