All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionLawyering skills are increasingly part of undergraduate law degrees as well essential elements in the postgraduate vocational law courses, the LPC and the BVC. This fully updated third edition continues to bring together the theory and practice of these skills in an accessible and practical context. The authors draw on their vast experience of law in practice to develop the core skills taught on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Skills covered include: * written communication * mediation * information techlogy * opinion writing * drafting * advocacy * interviewing * negotiation * legal research. Each chapter uses diagrams, boxes, lists and flow charts to further explain and develop each skill and ends with a further reading section. A Practical Guide to Lawyering Skills is essential reading for all undergraduate and vocational law students seeking to develop the necessary skills to work successfully with law in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyFiona Boyle is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Deveral Capps is a Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Philip Plowden is Associate Dean at the University of Northumbria. Clare Sandford, Solicitor, was formerly Senior Lecturer in Law.
- Author(s)Clare Sandford,Deveral Capps,Fiona Boyle,Philip Plowden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.