All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to The New York Times best-selling A Practical Guide to Dragons How do you trick a troll? Do vampires sleep? Why worry about yuan-ti? Just in time for Halloween, this lavishly illustrated guide showcases the spooky, unexpected, and always fascinating world of monsters!
- Author BiographyNina Hess is a children's book editor and the author of several early readers including Whose Feet? from the Step into Reading series.
- Author(s)Nina Hess
- PublisherMirror Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMirror Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest Age9 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.