All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of a complex and often misunderstood subject takes the reader through the issues that are faced throughout the life cycle of a private equity investment, from the identification of an opportunity, through the various stages of the transaction and the lifetime of the investment, to the eventual exit by the investor. The analysis of key documentation and legal issues covers company law, employment law, pensions, taxation, debt funding and competition law, taking into account recent legal developments such as the Companies Act 2006, the recent emergence of private equity in the UK and the challenges faced by the industry as a result of the financial crisis.
- Author BiographyGeoff Yates is a corporate partner with Addleshaw Goddard LLP, where he specialises in private equity. He has acted for many years for both private equity houses and management teams on a range of transactions including MBOs, MBIs and take private transactions. A member of the CBI Companies Committee, he is a regular public speaker on private equity and company law matters. Mike Hinchliffe is a partner at Addleshaw Goddard LLP, with over 10 years' experience advising private equity firms, banks and investee companies in the UK on MBOs, MBIs, development capital and venture capital transactions. He also advises a number of private equity investors in relation to the ongoing management of their portfolio companies and exit transactions.
- Author(s)Geoff Yates,Mike Hinchliffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.