All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionProven to reduce bad behaviour and exclusions, and encourage happier, safer school environments, restorative justice is an effective approach to conflict resolution. Suitable for education settings from preschool to college, this guide explains what restorative justice is, how it can be used in schools, what it looks like in the classroom and how it can be implemented. Featuring case studies that illuminate the underlying restorative principles and practices, this book covers a wide range of topics from the basics of restorative justice, through to school-wide processes for embedding the approach in policy and practice. Drawing on the expertise of educators and consultants, this is a must-have resource for any school or centre that is serious about reducing bad behaviour and developing safer learning communities.
- Author BiographyBill Hansberry runs an education consultancy (www.hansberryec.com.au). Bill is widely recognised for his knowledge about behaviour management, restorative justice and cultural renewal in educational settings. He is also known for his passion for relational teaching, strategic community building and Circle Time, as well as his unique and engaging style in facilitating professional learning workshops for schools, school clusters and other organisations. Bill lives in Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Bill Hansberry
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight522 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMargaret Thorsborne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.