All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTarget accrual redemption forwards are the most popular currency structured products among corporate and private banking customers. This investment product facilitates an investor to hedge his currency exposure at a low cost or speculate on the direction of a currency rate with low upfront cash outflow. Nevertheless, the technical details behind target accrual redemption forwards have never been elaborated with sufficient granularity in any public documents. This results a material mis-communications among treasury marketing, corporate sales, risk management and investors. This book takes the first step in the financial industry to explain the technical details of target accrual redemption forwards in simple terms so as to unify the understanding among various stakeholders.
- Author BiographyDr. Yat-fai LAM is the Adjunct Assistant Professor of Finance at The University of Hong Kong, the MSc Dissertation Supervisor of the postgraduate programmes conducted in Hong Kong by The University of Warwick and the Adjunct Faculty of Finance at City University of Hong Kong. Prof. Kin-keung LAI received his PhD at Michigan State University, USA. He is currently the Chair Professor of Management Science at City University of Hong Kong. Prior to his academic career, Prof. LAI was a Senior Operational Research Analyst of Cathay Pacific Airways and an Area Manager on Marketing Information Systems of Union Carbide Eastern.
- Author(s)Dr Yat-Fai Lam,Prof Kin-Keung Lai
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.