All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Prayerful Study of the Gospel of John is part of a unique series of study guides in which prayer is interspersed with the text from the World English Bible. You can effectively use this series for individual or small group study. As you study the Gospel of John, you will see Jesus as both the divine Son of God and a human being who gets tired and thirsty and experiences pain. In this Gospel, you learn about Jesus and his relationships with his disciples and his Father. You will see the: -Signs pointing to Jesus as the Messiah -Love of God that caused him to plan the execution of his only Son -Love of Jesus that caused him to submit to his Father's will -Agony of Peter as he denies his Lord -Death of doubt as Thomas proclaims Jesus as My Lord and my God -Restoration of Peter as Jesus forgives him. If you desire to kw more of Jesus, study the Gospel of John carefully and prayerfully. A Prayerful Study of the Gospel of John will help you do just that.
- Author BiographyStar Ferdinand is the author of The Prayerful Bible Study Series. These unique Bible study guides incorporate Star's original prayers with text from the World English Bible. She has also authored numerous devotionals and other Christian writings, including a devotional in The Upper Room Devotional Guide. Star uses the knowledge acquired while earning a Certificate in Biblical Studies and a PhD in Computer Technology in Education as she explores ways to use technology to spread the Gospel and encourage fellow believers. She lives near San Antonio, Texas, where she works as a business continuity planning analyst. You can read more of her writings at www.starferdinand.com/vision.
- Author(s)Star Ferdinand
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.