All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt's in fact a moving story with the theme of contemporary romance. But it's slightly horror as well, as obviously, the hero of the vel wanders through the world (for the making of his life). This book also weaves love and stupidity, eagerness and patience, fun and sensuality, truth and treachery as the main hero of the vel takes the adventurous steps through his purgatorial nature of his life who portrays he's a hard-sed character ever to tell the readers that he's t made to be defeated, unless destroyed. The fact is that-subject on traditionally social rms and lineage, as opposes rudely by the heroine's guardian, might have been the sheer battle against their love at first sight (timid and incent couple). But in the end, the heroine discovers the truth and forgives him and agrees to reunite their relationship. Here it goes: Shangkar agrees with his dad's advice (Montiago) and goes on to marry Shirley (Kirstein's white fair daughter) just like a young maiden of his dreams. Because Shangkar, even as a young boy, begins to trust his dad, but t that he is his. He begins to think, that w, he needs to learn how to assist his dad. Shangkar, a young schoolboy's close relationship with Montiago (his father) further grows as he assists him. He dreams of many things in a dairy farm and shack as well, and he only learns that the dreams are just good signs from Montiago. He, after the completion of high school, moves to RNR institute and to Digham after six months for a field-study (under Kassip's household.) where Karlooh (Kassip's dog) bridges him with Shirley (Kirstein's white fair daughter) at her modest hut in the midst of the small orchard on one of the fine vacations. You'll be fascinated and overwhelmed to kw that Karlooh was extraordinarily popular because of his beautiful name that he received from the contest. However, the love, at first sight, grows steadily just like a fountain of love between Shangkar and Shirley. But later it turns possibly short. He refuses to go back to the institute. Instead, he helps her and spends every penny at her home. Karlooh, as he runs after him, dies in the Sheriff's and deputies' brutal hands. But the old man, Brahmi releases him too. How will the story end; will it be with the clear evidence of reconciliation reuniting their relationship between Shangkar and Shirley after the war.
- Author BiographyI am a Bhutanese (from Bhutan) I had a B.A honours in English (Literature). I am straightforward as you could feel from my story. And I always write simple and direct with the worth having literary merit, works because I usually polish my stories for all the readers instead of keeping them in massive proportion. I write in all the genres and I was also awarded for a first place from the poem titled, \ A Vow\ which was contributed to the Academy of Latin America in 2010, the poem book titled -\ Whispers of the hearts.\ I have also collected a few academic awards during the course of B.A honours in literature. And now I had authored past three books that are sold internationally. The titles are: i.Throb of loneliness ii.Value-based Modern Essays iii.A soup for the souls.
- Author(s)Tashi Gyeltshen
- PublisherRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Date of Publication06/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.