All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume of its kind to present the principles of biomechanics with a highly clinical orientation. Dr. Lucas and his colleagues have assembled a practical guide using case presentations to make this very technical and complicated material attractive to the orthopaedic resident and practitioner. This user-friendly text is further enhanced by well integrated chapters covering all the basic materials and the latest information of this rapidly evolving field. Each case presentation is followed by a detailed, but easily understandable explanation of the biomechanical principles involved and includes protocols for treatment. A must-have for orthopaedic residents and practitioners.
- Author(s)D. Hahn,Elizabeth Friis,F.W. Cooke,George L. Lucas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight770 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.