All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
About this product
- DescriptionA Primer of Neuroimmulogical Disease is a significant new resource for anyone interested in conditions such as multiple sclerosis(MS), myasthenia gravis, and neurological infections. It is a practical and balanced guide to the diagsis and treatment of neuroimmulogical disease. A Primer of Neuroimmulogical Disease distinguishes itself by providing a range of features t generally included in texts on neuroimmulogy. These include broad presentation of information in the form of figures and tables; strong cohesion among topics by focusing on a few prototypic neuroimmulogical diseases, which serve as a foundation from which to explore other neuroimmulogical diseases; a single author perspective, with references across chapters; and a focus on the overlap between neuroimmulogical and neuroinfectious diseases. Neurologists, immulogists, infectious disease specialists, neuroscientists and others interested in neuroimmulogical diseases such as MS will find A Primer of Neuroimmulogical to be a state-of-the-art resource.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Pachner, MD Professor, Department of Neurology and Neuroscience New Jersey Medical School University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Newark, NJ, USA
- Author(s)Andrew R. Pachner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.