Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionKey topics in the theory of real analytic functions are covered in this text,and are rather difficult to pry out of the mathematics literature.; This expanded and updated 2nd ed. will be published out of Boston in Birkhauser Adavaned Texts series.; Many historical remarks, examples, references and an excellent index should encourage the reader study this valuable and exciting theory.; Superior advanced textbook or mograph for a graduate course or seminars on real analytic functions.; New to the second edition a revised and comprehensive treatment of the Faa de Bru formula, topologies on the space of real analytic functions,; alternative characterizations of real analytic functions, surjectivity of partial differential operators, And the Weierstrass preparation theorem.
- Author(s)Harold Parks,Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- Series TitleBirkhauser Advanced Texts / Basler Lehrbucher
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.