All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a question answer format, this book brings together concepts and methods from psychodynamic, behavioral, cognitive, and developmental perspectives.
- Author BiographySince 1992, Dr. Sebastiano Santostefano has been Director of The Institute for Child and Adolescent Development, Inc., a nonprofit organization established to provide programs in the community that serve children and their families who have witnessed tragedies and endured major life stressors. The Institute also provides training to mental health professionals and conducts research on the effects of life stressors on body image and cognitive and emotional development. Besides practicing clinical psychology and psychoanalysis, Dr. Santostefano has been an active investigator in the area of cognition in personality development and adaptation. He is the author of many articles and four books that focus on research, assessment, and treatment of developmental psychopathology relying on the integration of psychoanalytic, developmental, cognitive, and behavioral concepts.
- Author(s)Sebastiano Santostefano
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/1998
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.