CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as an introduction to statistical distribution theory. Includes a first chapter on basic tations and definitions that are essential to working with distributions. Remaining chapters are divided into three parts: Discrete Distributions, Continuous Distributions, and Multivariate Distributions. Exercises are incorporated throughout the text in order to enhance understanding of materials just taught.
- Author BiographyN. BALAKRISHNAN, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics and Statistics at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. V. B. NEVZOROV, PhD, DS, is Professor of Probability and Statistics at St. Petersburg State University in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Author(s)N. Balakrishnan,V. B. Nevzorov
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight608 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.