A Proclamation or Edict Touching the Opening and Restoring of the Traffique, and Comerce of Spaine, with These Countries. Faithfully Translated Out of the Nether-Landish Tongue, According to the Printed Copy: Imprinted at Brussels. (1603) by Sovereign Netherlands Sovereign, Netherlands Sovereign (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF INDUSTRY & SCIENCE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. Acting as a kind of historical Wall Street, this collection of industry manuals and records explores the histories of thriving industries such as: construction, textile (especially wool and linen), salt, livestock, and many more.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
A proclamation or edict Touching the opening and restoring of the traffique, and comerce of Spaine, with these countries. Faithfully translated out of the Nether-landish tongue, according to the printed copy: imprinted at Brussels.
Netherlands. Sovereign (1598-1621: Albert and Isabella).
Printer's name from STC.
An English translation of: Placcaet end ordinancie belangende de openinge ende restauratie vanden traffyck.
Formerly STC 22998.
Identified as STC 22998 on UMI microfilm reel 1396.
Appears at reel 1282 (Cambridge University Library) and at reel 1396 (Bodleian Library copy).
Imprinted at London: By W. W[hite] for Tho. Archer, and are to be sold at the little shop by the Exchange, 1603.
STC (2nd ed.) / 18472a
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library
This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Netherlands Sovereign,Sovereign Netherlands Sovereign
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight77 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.