All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the authors wrote the first edition, they became leaders in the movement toward standards and best practices in public relations research. This led to a change in both title (adding the word professional ) and how research should be approached.Contemporary public relations practice has developed over the last several decades from the weak third sister in marketing, advertising, and public relations mix to a full player. To help you keep up to speed with the exciting changes and developments of publications, this book has been updated to provide you with the necessary understanding of the problems and promises of public relations research, measurement, and evaluation. As a public relations professional, this book will guide you through the effective use of methods, measures, and evaluation in providing grounded evidence of the success (or failure) of public relations campaigns. This second edition takes a best practices approach--one that focuses on choosing the appropriate method and rigorously applying that method to collect the data that best answers the objectives of the research. It also presents an approach to public relations that emphasizes the profession's impact on the client's return on investment in the public relations function.
- Author BiographyDavid Michaelson has over 30 years' experience conducting research for numerous Fortune 500 companies, universities, and philanthropic organizations. He has an extensive background in communication testing, message development, measurement of communications effectiveness, and branding. Along with Dr. Stacks, he is the author of numerous peer-reviewed articles on public relations measurement and evaluation. He received his PhD in anthropology from the New School for Social Research and is a research fellow of the Institute for Public Relations.
- Author(s)David Michaelson
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.