All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand Jini, imagine that you could move to a new office across the world, or check into any hoteland could simply plug your tebook or Palm directly into the local network. Your device would immediately be recognized, and you would have access to the services at that location-transparently. Jini is Sun's Java-based techlogy, with potential to make transparant, universal plug and play a reality. This book is an expanded, updated version of the most popular online tutorial for Jini. Author Jan Newmarch includes comprehensive Jini advancements anunced at Java One in June 2000. And he includes other important topics, like how Enterprise Java Beans blend in with the Jini framework and how CORBA fits in as well.
- Author BiographyJan Newmarch teaches in the Department of Information Science and Engineering at the University of Canberra, Australia. He is a well-known figure in the Java and Jini community, and is author of the best-known online tutorial on Jini.
- Author(s)Jan Newmarch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight962 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.