A Prophecie Vttered by the Daughter of an Honest Countrey Man, Called Adam Krause Who on the Eighteene of Ianuary Gaue VP the Ghost, and Beeing Esteemed for Dead, Was Laide Out to Be Buryed. (1580) by Eyriak Schlichtenberger (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF RELIGION. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. From the beginning of recorded history we have looked to the heavens for inspiration and guidance. In these early religious documents, sermons, and pamphlets, we see the spiritual impact on the lives of both royalty and the commoner. We also get insights into a clergy that was growing ever more powerful as a political force. This is one of the world's largest collections of religious works of this type, revealing much about our interpretation of the modern church and spirituality.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
A prophecie vttered by the daughter of an honest countrey man, called Adam Krause Who on the eighteene of Ianuary gaue vp the ghost, and beeing esteemed for dead, was laide out to be buryed.
Prophecey eines Bawren Tochter, welche den 18. Jenner.
By Eyriak Schlichtenberger.
Imprint from colophon.
A translation from the German: Prophecey eines Bawren Tochter, welche den 18. Jenner.
Running title reads: The prophesie of a poore countrey mans daughter.
At end: Translated according to the highe Dutch.
Signatures: A (-A8).
[First printed in Dansk, next at Lubick, then at Hambrough: and we at London: By Iohn Charlewood, for William Wright, 1580]
STC (2nd ed.) / 21818
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library
This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Eyriak Schlichtenberger
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight64 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.