Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes a detailed examination of various concepts related to both psychology and theology utilizing both secular and religious sources. Using available classical literature and the Greek New Testament, Dr. Jackson makes comparisons with Hebrew and Old Testament references in an interpretive exploration of psychological and theological concepts. He makes a conscious effort to formulate a concept of soul which is both psychologically and theologically meaningful. This work is a significant contribution to both integrative and interpretive theology with informational value for individuals working in the systematic structure of theories concerning the relation of conscious and unconscious psychological processes. Also, those working in the field of religion will find the book an enlightening read.
- Author(s)E Basil Jackson
- PublisherGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.