Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat the critics are saying about A Psycho's Medley by Terry M. West: This book is a read that will never be forgotten. It's a true exploration of mental, and physical torture, with an element of bounteous apprehensions... -Wesley Thomas, Horror Novel Reviews This my friends is a horror masterpiece, sent straight from the deepest depths of the mind... -Joey's Horror Reviews This collection sits you gently down, asks you if you are comfortable... and then introduces you to the very real human monsters that could well be lying there under your bed and just waiting to introduce you to their insanity... -Stuart Anderson, UK Horrorscene A Psycho's Medley is captivating and Terry M. West kws how to draw the reader in. I will definitely be reading this again. I highly recommend this collection to anyone that enjoys an all too real scary story... -Melissa Thomas, Little Blog Of Horror Overall, West once again shows he kws horror and what fans truly want out of the genre. I highly recommend it. -Mac Brewer, Horror Society Pleasant Storm Entertainment, Inc. presents a blood soaked collection featuring some of the most disturbing horror fiction that author Terry M. West has ever written! These stories revolve around the human monster kwn as the psychopath. West closely examines the twisted souls and crimson fantasies of these killers. Take this journey through terror that is all too real and you may never feel safe again! This collection includes the never before seen story A PSYCHO'S MEDLEY, THE NIGHT OUT (a finalist for an International Horror Guild Award for a short story), the brand new story MORSEL, TRAITEUR (the short story that would become the vel, DREG), WAITING FOR THE THUNDER and the newly expanded velette, HAIR AND BLOOD MACHINE (which made the 1999 preliminary ballot for a Stoker Award for long fiction).
- Author BiographyTerry M. West is a well known author, filmmaker and actor. He has written several books in the young adult field (most notably the graphic novel series, Confessions of a Teenage Vampire) and he has also authored several horror stories as well as the novel, Dreg. His short horror work has appeared in FrightNet, Scream Factory, Agony In Black, Lacunae, Jackhammer, House of Pain, Dark Muse and Moonletters. He was a finalist for the 1997 International Horror Guild Award for a short story (The Night Out) and he made the 1999 Bram Stoker Award preliminary ballot for a piece of long fiction (Hair and Blood Machine). He was also mentioned on the 1997 TV Guide Sci-Fi Hot List. His film works include his debut film Blood for the Muse (based on his comic book of the same name which was a finalist for the 1998 International Horror Guild Award for a comic) and Flesh for the Beast. He has acted in the filmsThe Blood Shed and Gallery of Fear (both directed by Alan Rowe Kelly) and had a starring role in Joseph M. Monks debut film, The Bunker. Upcoming projects include: a revised edition of Dreg, What Price Gory?, Fear and Lesbians in New Jersey and Dead Aware. West currently lurks in southern California with his wife Regina and son Terrence.
- Author(s)Terry M West
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.