All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor family and individual meditations, containing, Robert Murray McCheyne's DAILY BREAD, Charles Haddon Spurgeon's A PURITAN CATECHISM, the 1689 LONDON BAPTIST CONFESSION of FAITH, and selected hymns and psalms. Scriptures contained in this volume are from the New King James Version. --M'Cheyne's DAILY BREAD is a systematic Bible plan with scripture portions from the Bible to read daily in the morning and evening, for individuals and families, so that the Bible may be read completely through in the course of one year (the New Testament & Psalms twice, and the Old Testament once). --Charles Spurgeon's A PURITAN CATECHISM contains 82 basic questions and answers of simple Biblical truth, made up from the Westminster Shorter Catechism and the Baptist Catechism, so that disciplined (t vain) repetitions and meditation upon those Biblical truths will aid in causing the truth to sink into the soul. --The 1689 or SECOND LONDON BAPTIST CONFESSION contains 32 small chapters detailing, in systematic form, the theology of Bible truth. --Seven select, well-kwn hymns are included at the end of this little book, followed by seven select psalms from the 1650 Scottish Psalter. Having all of these elements combined in a singular place will aid the serious Bible student in disciplined singings, readings, and meditations on God's Word daily. Its compilation into one unit makes this book unique and useful, and more likely to be used.
- Author BiographyJon Cardwell is a wretched sinner saved by God's free and sovereign grace. He lives in Anniston, Alabama with his wife, Lisa, and his daughter, Rachel. He is the pastor at Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Anniston after having ministered as a missionary and as a missionary-pastor in the Philippines, California, and remote bush Alaska. He is also the CEO of Vayahiy Press and the founder and overseer of Free Grace Tentmakers. He has also held the office of vice-chairman of the national Sovereign Grace Baptist Fellowship (2009-11), and was elected as chairman on September 11, 2011. His Christianity has been shaped tremendously and influenced deeply by such redeemed sinners as John Bunyan (1628-1688), Charles H. Spurgeon (1834-1892), John Newton (1725-1807), and Granville Gauldin (1929- ).
- Author(s)Jon J Cardwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.