Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionLA-based Italian food writer Ale Gambini presents traditional Milanese and Northern Italian dishes, handed down from her beloved Nonna Fernanda. Nearly a century of authentic Italian recipes, accurately explained step by step, prepared using only the freshest, finest and healthiest ingredients that are native to the region of Lombardy and Northern Italy in general. This book includes the staples of the Milanese cuisine: Milanese risotto, veal Ossobuco, milk cardoon, veal Milanese and Panettone. Buon Appetito!
- Author BiographyAlessandra Ale Gambini is a LA-based Italian food blogger, recipe developer and host home chef in web series. Born and raised in Northern Italy, beautiful Milan, she learned how to cook and love good food from her beloved Grandmother Nonna Fernanda. On March 2013 she started to write her food blog Bread Love And Dreams, a blog filled with authentic Italian recipes, easy-to-follow video recipes and traditional American recipes for Italians. Official contributor for Expo 2015 Milano, Honest Cooking, Alimentari Magazine, I Love Italian Food, she also develops recipes for prestigious Italian and International brands. Her web cooking series A World Of Sweets and Baking Bread have received multiple nominations at the prestigious The Taste Awards in Hollywood (CA).
- Author(s)Ale Gambini
- PublisherSuperotto Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuperotto Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Maurizio Otto De Togni
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.