All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been a relatively quiet time in Jewish history. At least to the untrained eye that is. But deep in the heart of three unforgettable men burns a personal rage so strong that it can make or break who they are w and who they are meant to be. Ahasuerus, the mighty King of Persia. Haman, the crafty king's right-hand man. Mordecai, a quiet respectable Jewish businessman living within the citadel of Sushan. Each carries a burden of anger and grief. Each has the problems of a nation on their shoulders. Each try to do the impossible until, each meets their match in Esther. This is fairy tale story or is it? A rags to riches, come up from the ditches story that will leave you breathless and waiting for the happy ending. There are many fairy tale stories, but throughout the ages there has only been one... ...ESTHER! Welcome to Nansii Downer's long awaited follow up to her first devotional Bible study, 'The Redemption of Ruth.' With her warm and engaging writing style, you will immediately feel that you have gone back in time to ancient Persia. You will learn about both history and yourself as you see how God uses the most unassuming of persons to change the entire course of history.
- Author BiographyNansii Downer has a heart as big as Texas and a spirit to help and encourage others in ways that never cease to amaze. She is an advocate for the marginalized and a strong proponent of social justice. Her passion is to reach out to others with the love of Jesus and help them to realize their true potential in life. She is an avid writer and has published two books, 'The Redemption of Ruth, ' a devotional Bible study based on the book of Ruth and 'Better Late Than Never, ' a compilation of true life anecdotes taken from her always busy, sometimes crazy life. She loves to share the joys of the journey of life and seeks to lift others to heights they could not have imagined for themselves. Nansii is a mother of three great kids and a grandmother of the three greatest grandkids in the world. She lives in North Texas with her husband Bryan, their two dogs, Shady and Heidi and their faithful cat, Barney. By day she works for a local non-profit helping to meet the needs of the area's isolated senior citizens. By night she enjoys writing, cooking and hanging out with some of the best people in the world. She also helps her husband in ministry at Home Town Community Church.
- Author(s)Nansii Downer
- PublisherLight Point Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight Point Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.