All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent turbulences that led to a global financial crisis have partially been triggered by immoral and egoistic behaviour. In the wake of the disaster many have asked, and keep asking, how a sustainable and socially fair ecomy can be build. Ethics is one of the cornerstones of human interaction in general and in ecomic interaction. This study has been inspired by the question: How can unethical behaviour be avoided? This book deals with the question of how ethics in general can be improved. In today's business world Business Ethical Codes of Conduct (BECC), or more commonly called hour codes, have reached some prominence. Utilizing questionnaires and moral dilemmas this study attempts to answer the question: How efficient are codes of conduct? The study arrives at surprising insights into the impact of priming-effects on morale and shows that the mere exposure to ethical questions influences how we behave.
- Author BiographyDr. David Kitz Kramer grew up in the rural Eifel area in Germany, and lived and worked in Ireland, Sweden and Spain. He has always been passionate about natural sciences, social sciences and economics, and he began writing his own texts as a teenager already. Consequently, following studies of Bioengineering, and a doctoral dissertation in Physiology, he studied economics. Meanwhile he used every opportunity to write various texts. He has authored a wide range of published articles that span from political and sociological topics to publications of scientific research and educational reviews. Dr. Kitz Kramer currently heads the service department of an online-distributor of research reagents, and is member of the management board.
- Author(s)David Kitz Kramer
- PublisherAnchor Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.