About this product
- DescriptionCartoons-both from the classic Hollywood era and from more contemporary feature films and television series-offer a rich field for detailed investigation and analysis. Contributors draw on theories and methodology from film, television, and media studies, art history and criticism, and feminism and gender studies.
- Author BiographyJane Pilling, freelance film programmer, journalist, and translator, also writes and teaches on film and animation, currently at the Royal College of Art in London. She recently made a six-part television series on European animation for UK television.
- PublisherJohn Libbey & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEastleigh
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Libbey Cinema and Animation
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.,facsims.
- Weight851 g
- Width201 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJayne Pilling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.