All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely collection featuring both empirical and theoretical essays brings together the latest reflections on piracy and its ecomic, political, cultural and theoretical consequences
- Author Biographyhttp://dekra-hochschule-berlin.de/studium/journalismus/dozenten/dr-tilman-baumgaertel/ target= _blank >Dr. Tilman Baumgartel is a Berlin-based media critic, writer and teaches media theory at FH Mainz. He was internationally among the first scholars to study media piracy, when teaching at the University of the Philippines in Manila and later at the Royal University of Phnom Penh in Cambodia. His most recent book is Southeast Asian Independent Cinema (Hong Kong University Press 2012).
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMediamatters
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 7 full color.
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTilman Baumgartel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.