All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for Greek students and pastors, A Reader's Greek New Testament saves time and effort in studying the Greek New Testament. By eliminating the need to look up definitions, the foottes allow the user to read the Greek text more quickly, focusing on parsing and grammatical issues. This revised edition offers the following features: - New Greek font--easier to read - Footted definitions of all Greek words occurring 30 times or less - Mini-lexicon of all words occurring more than 30 times - Greek text underlying Today's New International Version - Foottes offering comparisons with UBS4 - 4 pages of full-color maps Featuring a handsome Italian Duo-Tone(TM) binding, A Reader's Greek New Testament, 2nd Edition is a practical, attractive, and surprisingly affordable resource.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Goodrich (PhD in ancient history, University of St. Andrews) is research fellow in the department of classics and ancient history, University of Bristol, England. Albert Lukaszewski (PhD, New Testament, University of Saint Andrews) is general editor of the Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament project and author of the forthcoming Grammar of Qumran Aramaic. He lives with his family on the east coast of Scotland.
- Author(s)Albert L. Lukaszewski,Richard J. Goodrich
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- Content Notemaps
- Weight633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.