All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowers of Jesus need t fear hard questions or objections against Christian belief. In A Reasonable Response, rewned Christian philosopher and apologist William Lane Craig offers dozens of examples of how some of the most common challenges to Christian thought can be addressed, including:
- Why does God allow evil?
- How can I be sure God exists?
- Why should I believe that the Bible is trustworthy?
- How does modern science relate to the Christian worldview?
- What evidence do we have that Jesus rose from the dead?
- Author BiographyWILLIAM LANE CRAIG is Research Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. He has authored or edited over thirty books, including the award-winning Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview (with J. P. Moreland); Theism, Atheism, and Big Bang Cosmology (with Quentin Smith); Assessing the New Testament Evidence for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus ; On Guard ; and his signature book Reasonable Faith. Visit his website at www.reasonablefaith.org. JOSEPH E. GORRA is engaged in content development and research, editing, and publicity for Biola University's graduate program in Christian apologetics, the Evangelical Philosophical Society, and is a tutor for Vineyard Bible Institute. He is also the founder and director of Veritas Life Center, a religious nonprofit devoted to translating and transmitting the Christian tradition as a knowledge and wisdom tradition for flourishing well (www.VeritasLifeCenter.org). Twitter: @GorraResearch.
- Author(s)Joseph E Gorra,Visiting Fellow William Lane Craig
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.