Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionTake a train, car, bus or boat through the colours of the rainbow and more. A Red Train features the vibrant illustrations of Britta Teckentrup. The Concept Series is perfect for the very young! Each stunning book in the series invites toddlers to explore basic preschool concepts - promoting early childhood development, language skills and interaction between young children and their parents or caregivers.
- Author BiographyBernette Ford has written many books for children. A children's book publisher for many years, she now works as a children's book consultant and packager through her company Color-Bridge Books. Bernette lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, George Ford, an award-winning illustrator. Britta Teckentrup was born in Hamburg, Germany. She later studied at St. Martin's College of Art and at the Royal College of Art in London. She has written and illustrated numerous books for many international publishers and her paintings are frequently exhibited in London galleries. She now lives and works in Berlin, Germany, with her artist husband and their young son.
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMark the Mountain Guide
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byBernette Ford
- Illustrator(s)Britta Teckentrup
- Interest AgeFrom To 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.