All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Jeff Todd's A Redneck's Guide To Being A Christian includes even more funny illustrations! Ever wondered what being a Christian is all about? Have you tried to explain it to others? Being a Christian is simple and should be presented in a simple and easy-to-understand way. That's what we try to do with this book. It makes a great tool to use in ministry or witnessing. It explains 'being a Christian' and gives the basics every Christian needs.
- Author BiographyJeff Todd is just a simple man with a simple name and lives in a simple part of the world where the only people that know him are some of the ones he went to school with and his family and close friends. That's it! Jeff was born in Newnan, Georgia in 1969. If you did the math, you would probably realize he was older than dirt. He and his wife, Frances have been married since 1989 and are doing their best to raise their three children, just like every honest American does. One of the best things they have ever done as a family was allow the Lord to lead, guide, and direct them. At the age of 14, Jeff asked Jesus to come into his life and save him. Ever since then, his Christian life has been a learning experience. The lessons he has learned were on-hand experiences that you may not find in reading inspirational books. Twenty four years later, this turned into a ministry to help others know more about being a Christian and how to grow, encouraging others to step out of their boat and become what the Lord wants them to be, and most importantly to reach out to the lost that don't know Jesus as their Savior and lead them to Him. It doesn't take a genius to do this! Actually it's so simple that even a redneck can do it!
- Author(s)Jeff Todd
- Date of Publication08/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.