All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how manufacturing enterprises, by reinforcing their existing monitoring and control of manufacturing processes, can successfully face the ever-increasing pressure from internal and external environments to maintain their competitive advantage. Numerous performance measurement systems have been elaborated to satisfy these requirements, stressing the importance of financial and operational metrics. It also highlights the fact that research on generating and linking financial and operational metrics, especially in real-time, has t garnered sufficient attention to date. The book follows an approach that integrates enterprises across different levels and departments. By computing and linking the financial and operational metrics in real-time, the book demonstrates how to provide a comprehensive view of an entire enterprise.
- Author BiographySachin Karadgi pursued research in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) at the Business & Information Systems Engineering Group, University of Siegen, Germany. He has received his master degree in Automation and Robotics from Technical University of Dortmund, Germany in 2005 and a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from Karnatak University, India in 1998. Before coming to Siegen, he has worked for Delmia Solutions / Dassault Systemes, India. His research areas include MES, performance measurement, managerial accounting and scheduling and optimization.
- Author(s)Sachin Karadgi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProgress in IS
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.