All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this radical reinterpretation of Rousseau, Jeremiah Alberg argues that the philosopher's system of thought is founded on theological scandal, and on Rousseau's inability to accept forgiveness. Alberg explores his views in relation to alternative forms of Christianity.
- Author BiographyJEREMIAH ALBERG is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Philosophy Program, University of West Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Jeremiah Alberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRene Girard
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.