Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this radical reinterpretation of Rousseau, Jeremiah Alberg argues that the philosopher's system of thought is founded on theological scandal, and on Rousseau's inability to accept forgiveness. Alberg explores his views in relation to alternative forms of Christianity.
- Author BiographyJEREMIAH ALBERG is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Philosophy Program, University of West Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Jeremiah Alberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRene Girard
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.