All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA person living with a life-long disease shouldn't be labeled as lazy or crazy. I tried to understand the concept of others by evaluating myself. I discovered many couldn't cope with my MS. They strayed away by t visiting or t calling me. It was hard to deal with at first. Life is t to please others but to glorify GOD. The more time I spend with GOD the better I feel. I had a void of disappointments but w I have an opened array of blessings. I've learned to be patient and to trust GOD. Man cant guarantee me a fulfilled and successful life, only GOD can. Through GOD'S ainting spirit, I had to overcome the WFDs in my life. I was worried about my finances, I feared relationships, and I doubted my ability to live successful. GOD is guiding me toward countless blessings.
- Author(s)Perry Lee McDonald
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.