All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to two sets of multiple reviews plus thirteen single reviews, this work includes three articles on the history of ecomic thought and one on methodology. The former are articles on the interpretation of Adam Smith, on Irving Fisher, and on certain ecomic aspects of the work of a literary figure, James Branch Cabell. The former is an article on ecometricians' decision making as to choice of method. In addition, an important paper by Wesley Clair Mitchell on the money ecomy and ecomic efficiency is published with an interpretive introduction.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJeff E. Biddle,Warren J. Samuels
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.