Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAckwledging that the Republican Party's compass is askew, former congressman Bob Beauprez makes the case for the GOP to return to its founding values and principles. Analyzing the successes, failures, and lost opportunities of the Republican-controlled Congress and White House, Beauprez identifies several crumbling foundations that led to the election defeats in 2006 including his own. He explains his own guiding principles by drawing upon his real-world experience to examine why he became both a conservative and a Republican, reaching the conclusion that trust from voters must be earned through substantive action, t bought by empty political rhetoric.
- Author BiographyBob Beauprez is a former US congressman who ran for governor of Colorado in 2006. He currently maintains A Line of Sight, an online resource focusing on commonsense solutions to the United States' policy issues, and serves as president of the Rocky Mountain Community Foundation, which focuses on promoting free-market principles, entrepreneurship, and traditional values.
- Author(s)Bob Beauprez
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date19/01/2016
- Weight299 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.